Thursday, December 10, 2009

All in the Family





I had the pleasure of doing a maternity shoot with Megan and CJ a couple weekends ago. At one point or another, we all had worked at St. Michael Hospital. I didn't know CJ at the time, but worked there at the same time as Megan. So, we were all part of the St. Michael Family!

This was such a fun shoot! Megan and CJ were definitely up for anything and were incredibly laid back about the process. I do have to throw out major props to Megan. I had this crazy idea about putting a pregnant woman in a tree and she totally rolled with it. Don't worry, she wasn't that far off the ground and in no way did I put her in harms way. But, the picture turned out great!

If Megan and CJ are at all nervous about their new arrival, they certainly didn't say it or show it! Congrats you two!


















No comments:

Post a Comment